CAST x Canto, Manchester
Wednesday 10th April
We’re delighted to join Canto in Manchester for another fantastic evening of exquisite Portuguese food, and CAST signature jewellery making. An experience unmatched and unrivalled.
Create & customise a beautiful piece of jewellery in wax which is then taken away & cast in 925 sterling silver, gold or platinum, and posted out to you!
- Pollen bakery sourdough & butter Ibérico cured meat selection (copita, salchichón, ‘paio’ porco preto)
- Salt cod fritters with tartare sauce
- Mediterranean tiger prawns with garlic & chilli
- Chargrilled peri peri chickenPolenta, spinach, poached egg & manchego cheese
- Tenderstem broccoli with chilli & garlic oil
- Roasted potatoes with brava sauce and aioli
- Prego (beef steak & caramelised onion on caco bread)
- Almond tart & mascarpone mousse
- Ice cream: salted caramel, sour cherry, chocolate
£90pp (includes finished 925 silver jewellery)
Cutting Room Square, Blossom St, Manchester M4 5DH
About the Venue, from the venue:
At Canto, we aim to showcase the best dishes and drinks from across the whole of Portugal in a relaxed, casual setting. Our restaurant in Ancoats uses the freshest and finest seasonal ingredients to create modern, Portuguese-inspired, tapas-sized plates and larger dishes designed for sharing and savouring. Canto combines the vision of El Gato Negro’s Simon Shaw and Head Chef Carlos Gomes’ long-term ambition of introducing Portuguese food to a wider audience in Manchester.